Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Precious P!

I am so excited!  I was a guest blogger over at Mommas Kinda Crafty last week!
I figured that since I have been a little preoccupied with my girls and their 'science' activities I would post this cuteness that I made for my guest posting!

I am so excited to share this with you!  Last Tuesday I officially became an aunt to a beautiful baby girl!  I wanted to make something special that we could send her, so she will always know how much we love her!
So, here's how it happened!








Thanks for stopping by! 
Linked up to these fabulous parties:
BWS tips buttonBWS tips button

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These letters look wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Leticia
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

    ReplyDelete