Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pioneers Day 2 - Old West Mobile

We got this idea from the book "Wild West Days".
Gotta love the library!

To start, I found some images on line and printed them off.

Then I traced them onto card stock and cut them out.

(I did two sets of the pics - one for each of my girls)
Then I let the girls go at it and color, decorate, and bedazzle to their hearts desire!
Yeah, I could have made them stay true to what they would have looked like in the ol' days - but what fun is that!?!

When they were done coloring their pics, I hung them up on a wooden dowel.
Here are the results:




It is really hard to take a picture when they are spinning around! :)

It was a fun and easy craft to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment