Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Girls' Craftiness!


My girls are pretty crafty, I have to admit!  I guess I have taught them well!
I loved all of my handcrafted, homemade goodies!

I love being a mother.  My girls inspire me to be a better person and to do the things I love.  They are sweet, and drama, which makes life always interesting!  I am humbled (most of the time!) to have been given the opportunity to become a mother and to be entrusted with these little darlings!
I love my mother.  She has taught me so much!  I love her and adore her.  She is such an example of unconditional love and sacrifice.  I miss living close to her, but am thankful for her support and love across all the miles!
I love my mother-in-law (Shocking, I know!)!  She is an amazing mom.  She loves her children so much!  She has welcomed 3 daughters-in-law to the family just as her own!  I am lucky to have a support system from her, as well as my own mom!  Plus, she let me marry her oldest son, and for that I am forever grateful!

I hope all you mothers, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, caretakers, and friends all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  All women are mothers in one way or another!


No comments:

Post a Comment