Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Paintings




Ok, so this is not the project I have been working on all week long!
But, it is what has been keeping my little one occupied while I work on my forever and a day project!
She loves painting!  She has been painting creations all week long!  In the afternoon, after lunch, is the most popular time.  Then, after I pick up my older daughter from school, we come home and they both paint some more! 
 I have now given over my dining room table for an art studio! 

I love my girls being creative and try not to squash their creativity (too often at least!)

So this week, our family room/dining room looks like it threw up craft supplies!  I have been using a ton of stuff in my stash, and the girls have been picking at whatever I have lying about!

My project is almost done....almost....please.... :)

It is a lot more tedious that I first envisioned.  It will be super cute, once finished!
I can't wait to share it with you.  Until then, my girls' art will have to suffice!



TIP:
See the little paints in the top pic?  The paint is now gone, or what is left is a lovely shade of every color mixed together!  I am going to wash them out and keep them, however, because I can refill them with my craft paint!  It would also work with the little trays of watercolor paint.  Just squeeze a dime size of paint and let the kiddos have at it!  This way, I always have something to put the paints on for my girls!


I have no apologies if you visit my home this week!  (OK, maybe I will confess that I am all consumed with this project and that the resulting mess is mine.  But I will not apologize!)

No comments:

Post a Comment