Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Monday, December 6, 2010

5th Day of Christmas Craft

On the Fifth day of Christmas, my girls made for me...
Foam Snowmen!

I have been working on things for a Primary Party this week and had some extra white foam from snowmen I made. I cut the girls three circles each and let them decorate! They used beads and buttons for the face and tummy. We cut hats and scarves out of felt. Once the glue dries (Em's might take a few days!) I am going to hang them in the window.
I think they are getting sick of me pulling out the camera every time we craft! Oh well, I have to show off their masterpieces, don't I?
PS. It is a good thing that you can't really see Em's shirt, because there is glue and marker all over! I need to make her wear an apron when crafting because she likes to wipe excess on herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment