Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st Day of Christmas Craft

Em's ---->


                                                                                                                                     <-----Kat's
This morning we made Christmas Trees! I drew a tree on the paper and cut out small squares of tissue paper. The girls scrunched up the paper. We used white glue and put a little on at a time, so it wouldn't dry out too fast. I had some tiny buttons and gems that I let then use to glue on top of the tissue paper for ornaments. We added a trunk and star to finish it off. Total time - about 45 minutes.
I think they turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment