Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Time for Fathers!

It is almost Father's Day!  I can't believe it!  You know summer is in full swing by the time Father's Day rolls around!  Where has the year gone?  Anywho....

I have been trying to figure out what to do for my hubby, my dad, my dad-in-law, grandpas, all the important men in my life.  Usually it ends up with the girls making something for them.  I am going to try to come up with something I can do to show my love for them.  Oh, and don't you worry!  The girls will be gettin' their craft on too! :)

Here are some ideas to get me, and maybe you started on the track to a fabulous Father's Day!

Over at Kaboose they always have a ton of ideas.  Here are a couple of my favs for dads:

This Daddy and Me Magnet just makes me smile (heheh,get it?  Smile!)  You could make it into a key chain too!

This is a gift idea on Kaboose, by way of Etsy.
These are customized wooden blocks for $6 a piece.  I absolutely am in love with these!  You should check out this Etsy Shop!  So cute!  They do lots of different words or sayings, so they would also be great as Christmas and Birthday Gifts!

Take a look at these!
Matching shirts for daddy and son!  Love it!  (I wonder if my girls would wear a tie...)

Silhouettes are really popular right now.  This one is a nice twist on it for dad!


I am all about these flat marbles right now and all the different things I can make with them!
I love this idea of making emoticon magnets for dad!  Maybe he could take them to work to put on a filing cabinet or a work board!
This idea is from the Family Fun Website.
Or, make them into family face magnets!  So many ideas!  I am gonna go pull out the ho glue gun in a min!

This idea of a 'mouse pad' could be made into a number of different pics!  This one is super easy and the possibilities are endless!


Over at Santa's Gift Shoppe they have these adorable cake ideas!  Go peak!


Alright, so that is the beginning list of my search for the 'perfect' Father's Day Gift.  What do you have in store?  Do you have a link you want to share?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment