Seems like a strange name for a craft blog, right? Well, I have always felt a little bit shy, or afraid to share my creativenss. When making something fabulous and someone compliments me, I usually play it off like it is no big deal. I have been a 'closet crafter' for too long! No more apologies! No more excuses! I love to craft and I am not ashamed!

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Give-a-way Time!

It's time for Give-A-Way #2! 
Here's the low down on my blog - a - roony:

Month #2 has gone by and I have had a ton of hits and gained 7 more 'friends'!
I have linked up with a bunch of 'link parties'!
I was a feature project on two link parties!
(Yay!)
I have done a bunch of projects and have soooo many in my brain waiting to come to life!
So many thanks to everyone who checks in on my blog!
Thanks for making it seem like this is worth it! 
I love being inspired by all of the other blogs out there and feeling the love from other bloggers!


So, here's what I am giving away for month #2:

5 Patriotic Marble Magnets
&
5 Patriotic Marble Push pins
I had so much fun making these (maybe too much fun?!?!) and made extra to give away!

Here's how to enter the give-a-way:

1 entry - be a 'follower' of No Apologies - it's really ok to be a follower, really!
1 entry - Leave a comment on this post so I know you actually want the magnets and push pins!
1 entry - Leave a comment on any of my previous posts and give me some love (I am needy for lovin', ok!)
I will count any comments posted today thru Monday

Give-A-Way will end on Monday, May 31 at midnight.  Winner will be announced Tuesday at noon.
Good Luck and thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment